Health Update Feb 2015

Had another Bone Scan (where they inject me with a radioactive isotope and then take pictures with a gamma camera) on Thursday. Went well. Sending the results to my doctor. We shall see what he has to say. The hope is he will say that it looks good and I can schedule surgery and finally be done with these health updates! Worst case scenario is he says I have to wait another 3 months and then have another bone scan. If none of this makes sense, I’ve gone into much more detail in earlier posts.